The street lamp lens of high-power LED street lamp is characterized by the use of high-power LED.
1. Lens materials for street lamps
1. glass lens
Because of its high temperature resistance and high penetration rate, a large number of LED street lamp factories still use it at present, but because of its heavy quality, fragility and high cost, glass has certain limitations in its use.
2. PC or PMMA materials: both of them belong to optical plastics, and can be molded by injection molding, which can easily achieve aspheric focusing and reduce the macular phenomenon; but the penetration rate of PC and PMMA is second only to glass, and the temperature resistance is also inferior to the shortcomings of glass materials; however, PC and PMMA in terms of materials and production costs. It has obvious advantages.
Two, specifications for street lens
1. Angle specifications: Because different roads have different optical requirements, such as: street lamp height, the distance between lamp poles, the types of roads (trunk roads, trunk roads, branch roads, courtyard areas, etc.), so the angle requirements of street lamp lens are not the same; generally speaking, the focus angle specifications of street lamp lens are: 60 degrees, 60 degrees. The height of street lamp pole is 10-12M and the distance between street lamp poles is 30-35M, so the angle of exit lamp lens is estimated to be 100-120 degrees.
2. Spot specifications: circular spot, generally used in courtyard residential roads; irradiation range and illumination requirements are not very high; elliptical spot (such as Renda Optical Street Lamp Lens Model ST-V20H-LT2060) is generally used in motor vehicles or non-motor lanes, the effective effect of circular spot illumination, the circle and the circle will meet on both sides of the place. There is a dark area, the whole road, the light does not have a good uniform distribution or a part of the circular spot of light beyond the road surface and not really used; rectangular spot (such as Danyang Lingmei DG-ST107) used in motor vehicles lane, effective use of LED light, after the concentration of light evenly distributed on the road surface. Street lamp lenses require light interest rate, focusing angle and spot uniformity. Whether the illuminance on the road can reach the standard or not is a design consideration for street lamp manufacturers (such as the size of power, the selection of different brands of LED, the selection of different LM LED, etc.).
3. Lens shape specifications: a single lens with a number of single streetlight lens combination (lens and LED one-to-one), the advantage of this is its flexibility in use; for example: to choose how many LEDs to use a number of small LED lenses, want to lay out how to arrange;
(2) Street lamp lens module (multi-head): In order to effectively use the space of lamps, reduce the size and weight of the structure of lamps, at present a considerable number of manufacturers are first street lamp lens module, which is 4*7 structure of 28 head for more; Street lamp lens module can also cooperate to achieve waterproof structure of lamps.
- LED Street Light Lens Basic Concept
- LED Street Light Lens Application C...
- The Role Of LED High Power Solar St...
- LED Lens Materials And Production
- LED Lens Selection Techniques
- All Kinds Of LED Optical Lenses
- What Are The Advantages Of Using St...
- How To Identify The Qualified Glass...
- The Importance Of LED Lenses
- Points For Attention When Using LED...