I don't know how many people know how to identify the qualified glass lenses for street lamps.
How to identify the qualified glass lenses for street lamps?
First of all, we should start from the surface. First we should observe some obvious problems with the naked eye. For example, see if there are any obvious finger marks on the surface; see if there are any foreign bodies in the street lamp glass lens, which in turn affects the light transmittance of the street lamp glass lens; see if there are any indelible marks on the surface; and then see if the lens surface is worn.
The next step is to use the instrument to measure the shape, size, volume, etc. of the lens qualified, this step is used to street lamp glass lens for the last step of detection.
- LED Street Light Lens Basic Concept
- LED Street Light Lens Application C...
- The Role Of LED High Power Solar St...
- LED Lens Materials And Production
- Characteristics Of Streetlight Lens
- LED Lens Selection Techniques
- All Kinds Of LED Optical Lenses
- What Are The Advantages Of Using St...
- The Importance Of LED Lenses
- Points For Attention When Using LED...